Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dolomites Teaser

Thanks to an invite from one of the coolest priests ever, I spent the weekend skiing here:

Aosta, Northern Italy

Find the highest peak, then look at the 2 to the right of it. Yep: we were there!

Check out the picture on the ski resort's website for the view we had while tumbling down the mountain:

Pila Snow Resort

We stayed in a lovely house down in the valley, built with interior white stucco walls and heavy dark wooden beams. Our hostess was literally the best cook I've met in my life! Personal photos coming soon!

3 comments:

Kateri said...

Jealous.

But you know what? It's 65 and sunny here and everyone is happy!!! :)

I can't wait to see you soon!

Little Things said...

Wow! That sounds so fun!

Wife of a Soldier said...

That is so cool! We are here freezing in the midwest expecting snow, and both James and I down with the flu :(