Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting Back to Work

Alora. It's that time again. The time when I have to start thinking about making money and where to live and what to do this summer. Tonight was revising the resume (does a "Masters Plus" - what I've been told is the equivalent of the "Licentiate" I'm doing here - even exist in the States, or is it just something that the Italians came up with?!?!?). Two weeks ago was the great research project (during boring classes) of what's out there. And now's the time to start sending the resume out.

So, dear friends, if you know of any places with a positive working environment that offer internships or might have short-term employment available, let me know. I'll be in the States from July 7th until the end of September. I'm primarily searching for something that will offer experience in communications, but I'm flexible. I'm open to anything in Northern VA or the DC area . . . and if you happen to know of any sweet deals on short-term housing, I'd love to hear about them too! :)

Just got back late last night from San Giovanni in Rotondo, the beautiful hillside town of Padre Pio. Pictures and a description to follow soon!

2 comments:

Kateri said...

Yay for July!!! I CAN'T wait to see you!!! :)

Little Things said...

Hope to see you while you are back! What about checking out Richmond! :) :)