Friday, November 9, 2007

Snapshot intro

An mini-intro to my life in Italy:

This is where I live:



And the view from my room's backdoor:



Where I traipse through every morning on my way to cappucino and classes:



And what can be seen on the way up to class (can't claim credit for the killer figure . . . props goes to my Honduran/American classmate Erika):



A snapshot of Italian life:



And my favorite place on earth, Assisi in twilight (worth clicking on - the thumbnail doesn't do it justice):

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Ahh, what a gorrrrgeous photo of Assisi! One of the few (or possibly the only) I've seen that really captures it! I'm a fan.

GreenGirl said...

These are great pics, especially the photo of Assisi!

John Echaniz said...

Holy Moses... I had seen that same view of Assisi on a perfect summer day, sky a cloudless deep blue... but the twilight view tops it.

Can you get any Becherovka home with you in Dec? :-)

Kateri said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I miss Assisi! That's so beautiful!!!

Little Things said...

I love the photos of Assisi! I miss it soooo much.

one muse more said...

Thanks, folks! All the credit goes to the Creator . . . and to the fantastic creators of the Canon Powershot A560. They're the best! More pix from the Festa of San Francesco coming soon.

I think I could manage that, John . . . O:) Fair exchange: booze for a week of your wife? Hmm? Just think of all the goodies she could bring back . . .