Saturday, November 24, 2007

Partay

A few of us from Santa Marinella went into Rome tonight to celebrate Katharina's 24th birthday at a new bar not too far from Piazza Navona. Woohoo, party time!!

The bar, Circus something or another, run by young Paco:



I am all about a place that has a bright decor, shiny fish on the wall and plays Depeche Mode and the Killers. Mmm-hmm. Italian bars, and especially Italian Happy Hours, are wonderful things. You buy a drink, they give you plates of free food to feast upon. Noodle salad, toast with chopped olive spread, it's all yumminess.

It's about time some faces made their appearance on this blog. Presenting birthday girl Katherina and my friend Alethea:



We did Junior Legion of Mary and Chior together. We sort of did college together. Now, we do Italian bars together. Now that's what I call a beautiful progression. My old friend Joseph.



My roommate Maria, Joseph, and my dear friend Bistra from Belarus.



How I felt when I came home and realized what time it was (but the rest of the crew is coming back on the 5 AM train, so I'm practically a grandma)



I'm taking a poll - tint my hair red or not?? Feedback please, folks!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

No.

Wife of a Soldier said...

Maybe red highlights?

Kateri said...

You're beautiful the way you are, Babe! If you want red highlights, though, you would fit right in:)

Sara said...

I say go for it! When are you ever going to be a grad student living in Rome again? Plus, it's not permanent.

Did you expect me to say anything else?

;)

Little Things said...

Go for it! :)

Mary said...

Not TOO much red, but some that matched your natural ones would look awesome. :)
BTW, I LOVE your hair when it's long and you put it up. :)