Saturday, January 26, 2008

Prayers, per favore

I have finally mapped out my Finals Schedule and strategized an attack plan, and it is as follows:

Tuesday: Ecclesiology and Eccumenism (hard but enjoyable)
Wednesday: Cinema (easy if I get around to reading the dispensa)
Friday: Digital Communications (hard - radio, tv, and satellite technology in Italian - but I have a studymate)
WEEKEND!
Monday: Fundamentals of Institutional Communications (incredibly hard, needs lots of memorization, and it's oral - scary)
Thursday: Information and Technology (really easy because I've used Word before)
SOUTHERN SPAIN AND FATIMA!

In other words, for the next few days I'm doing this:



Contrary to any American sentiments, purple tights do help with the studying process.

So please do pray for me. You'll probably be seeing lots more posts like this as I find creative ways to procrastinate and happily distract myself. In the meantime, in thanks, here's an oldie but goodie picture of Rome from when I visited in June. The color of the water is slightly surreal when you open it up!

No comments: