Saturday, January 26, 2008

Translation. Post Office: Post-a. Definition: Slow-a.

Dear Laura,

Thank you so much for the card you sent . . . hmm, let's check:



November 15.

I'm sorry that it was "Missent to the Phillipines." I had nothing to do with that. I've been looking out for this thing for months, and had given up on it ever ariving. Well, there's a blessing! Maybe the package you sent will show up in another two months. It being twice as thick and all.

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes!! I think I told you about my Thanksgiving two months ago, so I won't get into that here.

With lots of love from the third-world-country known as Italy,
Adrienne

1 comment:

Wife of a Soldier said...

LOL! I just sent your Christmas card 2 days ago and was impressed it arrived so quickly.... til I read the date! ;) Be thankful though - a postcard from 1915 just arrived to it's destination 92 years later. Gotta love KS mail! ;)