Friday, October 8, 2010

munich today

pictures to follow.

German castles tomorrow. Driving on high-speed German highway tomorrow - yikes!  Verona and Venice on Sunday.

Hoping that the other hotels will have wi-fi but not counting on it.  Le sigh.

Praying for patience as I drive a 74-year old around tomorrow.  As anyone who knows me a little too well knows, I don't do so well when my independence/competence streak is questioned or over-directed.    Ever want to see sweet A snap?  Put me with a badgering soul who treats me below my age-limit and see the introversion SPARK.  :)

Thinking German castles, thinking German castles . . . .

And (teaser) thinking of this from today: yep, this.  I liked this a lot.

A presto.

1 comment:

Wife of a Soldier said...

CAn't wait to see picts! Will it include you laughing meniacally as you pretend to push said 74yr old over the castle wall? ;)